Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Para los que saben de Inyeccion

Originally posted by Lean_TS View Post
    Definitivamente hablo al pedo... si te tira mas caudal por el retorno, no es que tiene mas presion.
    no tiene retorno

Comment

Es un restrictor el regulador de presión decís?
      Tenes un retorno en la propia canasta seguramente y no no estas viendo. Si no, es "una canilla" el regulador

Comment

Originally posted by Lean_TS View Post
        Es un restrictor el regulador de presión decís?
        Tenes un retorno en la propia canasta seguramente y no no estas viendo. Si no, es "una canilla" el regulador

seguramente es como decis

mañana lo saco y veo bien que pasa

saludos

Comment

y Proc, que paso ?

Comment

Dale yonkii sacanos la duda jaja

Comment

Originally posted by Emiii View Post
              Dale yonkii sacanos la duda jaja
              Seguro el carbu de la juki tenia la aguja deformada y no cerraba bien..... jaja

Comment

ayer me fui a la playa con mi hijo menor , el agua estaba tranparente y calida, 30 grado temp ambiente

hoy estuve viendo que paso con la laptop que palmo (3 años de samba a diario)....un lindo I3...pero me parece paso a mejor vida, igual 3 años de paliza ya esta amortiguada.

y ahora a las 6 me voy a boxeo

O sea, mañana por la tarde saco bomba y regulador del tanque y comento que paso

gracias a todos

Comment

perdiste tiempo mirando una I3 estando en usa cuando una I5 ya hoy te la tiran por la cara a miseros 200usd ????? o menos......

nah.... la vddd, el alma argenta no se pierde !!!! ;) jijiji

Comment

me quedo info en la I3......cuando murió ayer , no me calentó porque rindió 3 años a full pero me jodio que no tenia un back up al dia

I5 a 200 dólares ? donde ? jajaja no exageren tampoco

el alma argenta.....es una lucha diaria jajaja cambiar la cabeza de un dia para el otro no es fácil...tirar una Toshiba de 17.3´ con 8 gb de ram a la basura en vez de arreglarla....jeje lo pensas. Igual ya la tire. a otra cosa.

Comment

Originally posted by Proctologo View Post
                      me quedo info en la I3......cuando murió ayer , no me calentó porque rindió 3 años a full pero me jodio que no tenia un back up al dia

I5 a 200 dólares ? donde ? jajaja no exageren tampoco

el alma argenta.....es una lucha diaria jajaja cambiar la cabeza de un dia para el otro no es fácil...tirar una Toshiba de 17.3´ con 8 gb de ram a la basura en vez de arreglarla....jeje lo pensas. Igual ya la tire. a otra cosa.
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitud...item2351dd7d6f

Ojala nunca seamos vecinos, porque te enfermaría la cabeza.

Comment

The one that says 'UP' is your Diagnostic Connector where you can insert a special tool (U-bent wire) to make the ECU cough up the Trouble Codes or set your TPS. The other one I haven't a clue about.....it is covered and not used on my K7.

Your non-idle problem could be lots of things. Have you synched the throttles? Adjusted the TPS and STVPS? The Secondary Throttles should move easily when you turn the actuator motor by the nut on the shaft.

Turn the STV motor and close the valves. Turn on the ignition and they should open. If they don't...you have a problem. Is the FI light on? If so, you could pull codes as described briefly above and it might point you to a connector unplugged or whatever causing the problem. Only when the engine is running and warmed up do the STV's follow (lagging slightly) the main throttle position.

Comment

I have the secondary throttle disabled on my bike right now because the actuator stopped moving correctly. I opened the throttle blades and disconnected the throttleactuator (just to get me though till the new actuator comes in). I noticed a lot of mid range power after doing this. Very responsive after 4k rpm. This is due to the instant airflow to the primary butterflies as opposed to waiting for the secondaries to open. Down low the bike will stumble, such as revving WOT from idle. Idle speed is 1400 cold and 2000 warm.
                          I personally dont like this due to the driveability. Sure, It has awesome throttle response, and Im sure it would run smoother with a tune, but The secondary throttle is to smooth the torque band instead of having instant on power.

I also hope that you all know the ECU controls the secondary so if removed how did you remove the FI light? Did you just remove the butterflies and leave the rod in? You should remove the rod as well to get tru benefit of whatever ya all after

Comment

Originally posted by Diego1.8T View Post
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitud...item2351dd7d6f

Ojala nunca seamos vecinos, porque te enfermaría la cabeza.

pero es usada esa...

Originally posted by El Negro 2007 View Post
                            The one that says 'UP' is your Diagnostic Connector where you can insert a special tool (U-bent wire) to make the ECU cough up the Trouble Codes or set your TPS. The other one I haven't a clue about.....it is covered and not used on my K7.

Your non-idle problem could be lots of things. Have you synched the throttles? Adjusted the TPS and STVPS? The Secondary Throttles should move easily when you turn the actuator motor by the nut on the shaft.

Turn the STV motor and close the valves. Turn on the ignition and they should open. If they don't...you have a problem. Is the FI light on? If so, you could pull codes as described briefly above and it might point you to a connector unplugged or whatever causing the problem. Only when the engine is running and warmed up do the STV's follow (lagging slightly) the main throttle position.
                            Originally posted by El Negro 2007 View Post
                            I have the secondary throttle disabled on my bike right now because the actuator stopped moving correctly. I opened the throttle blades and disconnected the throttleactuator (just to get me though till the new actuator comes in). I noticed a lot of mid range power after doing this. Very responsive after 4k rpm. This is due to the instant airflow to the primary butterflies as opposed to waiting for the secondaries to open. Down low the bike will stumble, such as revving WOT from idle. Idle speed is 1400 cold and 2000 warm.
                            I personally dont like this due to the driveability. Sure, It has awesome throttle response, and Im sure it would run smoother with a tune, but The secondary throttle is to smooth the torque band instead of having instant on power.

I also hope that you all know the ECU controls the secondary so if removed how did you remove the FI light? Did you just remove the butterflies and leave the rod in? You should remove the rod as well to get tru benefit of whatever ya all after
                            gracias negro, tengo en el manual de reparaciones como poner a punto el TPS y el STPS , los actuadores tienen una leva que los mueve y poniendo el voltimetro el manual te dice que tiene que arrojar x volt

el tema es que jamas toque eso y no esta flojo......por ende lo descarte

Comment

novedades

saque la bomba, pics:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/10fwbv7.jpg

del otro lado:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2a4px51.jpg

Comment

y que "encontraste" ?

Comment

Working...