This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respuesta: Adivina Adivinador!

que bueno que esta este posto loco. acordate lo que te digo. dentro de poco van a hacer uno igual pero de motos..... compiones jajajajaja
    Puede ser un cadillac?

Comment

mmmm por los faros dobles y el estilo de la parrilla me juego a un studebaker... pero seguramente la mande a la tribuna jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by SCR View Post
        mmmm por los faros dobles y el estilo de la parrilla me juego a un studebaker... pero seguramente la mande a la tribuna jajaja
        Eso tiene una pinta de ingles terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN MUSCLECAR View Post
          que bueno que esta este posto loco. acordate lo que te digo. dentro de poco van a hacer uno igual pero de motos..... compiones jajajajaja
          Puede ser un cadillac?
          no,no

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Originally posted by SCR View Post
          Tampoco, no es ingles.

Comment

Tiene todo casi identico al Plymouth explorer, pero los faros me ROMEPN LAS BOLAS jajajajaja

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

LO TENGO, ES EL CONCEPT DEL PLYMOUTH EXPLORER QUE HISO GHIA, DESPUES LE CAMBIARON LOS FAROS.

---------- Post added at 09:13 ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 ----------

Another of the many varied Exner/Chrysler/Ghia concepts was the Dodge Firearrow of 1954; an interesting and attractive concept for its time. Notice the early and pioneering use of curved side windows. The Chrysler Imperial of 1957 became the first production American car (Volkswagen Karmann Ghia of '55 being the first ever) to use this advanced glazing, which has become standard industry-wide in the years since:

This car is the 1954 Plymouth Explorer concept car (again from Ghia). It is one of my personal favorites because of its beautifully done "eyes", those being the headlamps. The best-looking automobiles always have one common characteristic for me, and that is their ability to effect the look of having "eyes", and thus, a kind of "face" in their design. Even certain cars with concealed headlamps manage to accomplish this. My favorite design of all time, the 1936 Cord 810, has concealed headlamps that give the car a look of a "sleeping beauty", that I find irresistible. But, I digress. (Mention a Cord and I ALWAYS digress...):

Comment

No es un PLYMOUTH EXPLORER

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Another of the many varied Exner/Chrysler/Ghia concepts was the Dodge Firearrow of 1954; an interesting and attractive concept for its time. Notice the early and pioneering use of curved side windows. The Chrysler Imperial of 1957 became the first production American car (Volkswagen Karmann Ghia of '55 being the first ever) to use this advanced glazing, which has become standard industry-wide in the years since:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4scvu_1wNA...erchrysler.jpg

Este no es un PLYMOUTH EXPLORER.
              Last edited by Alexgti; 21-10-2009, 11:05.

Comment

como va el juego? quien le toca subir? quien adivino?
                me perdii jaja

Comment

PARECE QUE LE TOCA A SCR SI MAL NO RECUERDO

Comment

Comment

• Respuesta: Adivina Adivinador!

a ver mientras aparece , este es facilito

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

VAMOS QUE SE LA DEJE FACIL

Comment

a la final ke es ela uto m perdi.

Comment

VAMOS POR EL VERDE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MatthzMan View Post
                            a ver mientras aparece , este es facilito

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

VAMOS QUE SE LA DEJE FACIL

fiat topolino !!!!!

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

que hijo de uta ..... el verde lo que parece la trompa es la cola en realidad .................

maldicion fuck...fuck...fuckkk !!!!!!!

Comment

que hijo de uta ..... el verde lo que parece la trompa es la cola en realidad .................

maldicion fuck...fuck...fuckkk !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

SI NO SABES SI VA O VIENE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elsanto View Post
                                fiat topolino !!!!!

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

maldicion fuck...fuck...fuckkk !!!!!!!
                                si es asi fiat topolino ,
                                che de paso que carajo es el verde ese que no sabes si te atropella o te mete debajo de las ruedas

Comment

Working...
                                X