This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white machine.

The DA-series Integra has always been one of my past time favorites. Its simple and clean lines with the right combination of parts are honestly a rarity in the scene as more people opt for the 94+ DC2 series. It’s without a doubt that when tunerZine spotted this clean white second generation Integra that we had to get our dirty hands on it. Ryan Birgelaitis makes his first feature debut with this car and I think everyone of us can feel a nostalgic effect as we look through the pictures.

The overall car itself is kept rather simple and clean, preserving the true feel and authenticity of the Integra. On the exterior, a Wings West RS lip kit was painted and installed, giving the car a lower stance and accenting the stock lines quite nicely. The stock headlights and corner pieces were scraped for a set of JDM one-piece headlights giving the car a sleeker look without the obstruction of a gap between the lights. Flipping on the headlight switch, a set of Xenon HIDs power up lighting up the streets for this daily driver. Offsetting the bright white shade of the chassis and lightening up the load a few pounds is an OEM style carbon fiber hood.

With the exterior complete to the owner’s taste, the DA was in line for a new suspension package. Sprint springs along with a set of Tokico Illuminas adjustable shocks found their way onto the car. A Progress camber kit was then added, allowing adjustability and preserving tire wear. Fastening up the chassis in the front and the rear is a Neuspeed front upper strut bar and a set of Skunk2 rear upper strut bar and lower rear tie bar. With a stiffer suspension setup the Integra was ready for a new set of shoes. Ordering a set of bronze Volk TE-37’s to contrast the rest of the car, the 16x7 lightweight forged wheels were wrapped with 205/45/16 Kumho Ecsta Supra rubber. Peeking behind all four wheels are Brembo cross-drilled rotors and EBC brake pads wedged between the calipers.

Respuesta: white machine.

muy bueno pero me gusta mas "cupe normal" que "fastback"

Comment

Working...
    X