This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work of art "BMW E90 M3"

Cars built by Fluid Motor Union have graced these pages before, including this BMW E90 M3 that I featured in November last year. The other day I got an email with an update regarding this car. FMU engineered a new velocity stack system for the car and when I looked at the shots my jaw dropped.

The velocity stack has been designed and engineered in-house using AutoCAD.

The end result are these beautifully sculpted aluminum stacks and arms.

It's not completely finished just yet but already it has so much potential. I would drive the car without a hood if I had something like this to show off!

I'll let Mike from Fluid Motor Union explain what we are looking at here.
    "The system incorporates an Aquamist water-methanol injection system, which runs from the tank in the back to a specially-designed manifold that splits up the 6mm inlet to eight 4mm direct-injection nozzles, which are placed at the ends of the arms that stretch over each individual stack."

Respuesta: Work of art "BMW E90 M3"

mira vos... agua con metanol?. es una sobre alimentacion que disminuye la temperatura? que onda eso?

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN MUSCLECAR View Post
      mira vos... agua con metanol?. es una sobre alimentacion que disminuye la temperatura? que onda eso?
      hidroinyeccion, hay un post que habla de eso

que lindo lo que debe gritar con esos 8 cuerpitos

Comment

Si reduce drasticamente la temperatura y a los autos turbo se les puede dar mas boost con menos riesgo.

Comment

Buscalo en google como wath meth kit o algo asi.

Comment

Working...
          X