Si jugaste Need For Speed te va a gustar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si jugaste Need For Speed te va a gustar

One of our all-time favorite concept car from Ford remains the GT90. As a modern interpretation of the Ferrari-besting GT-40, the GT90 offered all of the early '90s angles we could stand along with a 750-horsepower V12 engine and a theoretical top speed of 235 miles per hour.

This is the kind of machine that middle-school day dreams are made of, and now Adam Pintek has set out to build a GT90 of his very own from scratch. Technically, the vehicle is simply a supercar with a striking resemblance to the old FoMoCo concept, but when Pintek is done, he should have a vehicle capable of besting some of the world's most legendary machines.

Over the past four years, Pintek has already hashed out around 80 percent of the body using molds designed to mimic the original design of the GT90, and he's currently partnered with a Formula race car builder to produce the chassis. The designer has chosen to forsake the big V12 for a forced-induction 6.2-liter V8. With two turbos serving up plenty of boost, Pintek is aiming for a whopping 1,000 horsepower. The mid-mounted engine will be bolted to a six-speed manual transmission that puts power to the rear wheels.

Pintek says that he hopes to see the vehicle in the final stages of development next two years.

My name is Adam Pintek. Welcome to my Project GT90 Supercar.
    Ever since I can remember, I have been addicted to supercars. Unfortunately, the price tag has gotten in the way of fulfilling my childhood dream of owning one. Then one day not too long ago, I thought to myself, “Why not just make my own?”
    I grew up in Porterville, Calif., where all my friends worked on cars. This was a great environment to ask questions and learn. And throughout high school and college I was always tweaking cars; doing fiberglass bodywork, engine swaps, and building turbo kits.

So, here we are, some 10 years later – after building some confidence in my knowledge in auto –I’m setting out to build my dream supercar from scratch. Literally.
    My goal is to build a supercar that will outperform a factory-built supercar from the likes of Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Lamborghini. Once complete, my car will have a mid-engine twin-turbocharged 6.2L V8, pushing approximately 1,000 horsepower to the ground through a custom tubular frame and 13-inch wide rear wheels – all of which will complement the aggressive look of the car’s design.
    Coming from NVIDIA, it’s somewhat appropriate that this entire project was inspired by a video game. Need For Speed 2 introduced me to the 1995 Ford GT90 concept supercar. I instantly fell in love. Inspired by a stealth bomber, the GT90 had a look that I have never seen before or to this day.

The GT90 concept never made it into the production line, which drove me to become obsessed with this car. The fact that even the most well-heeled car enthusiasts could not own one made the car that much more elite.

I am currently in Stage 1 of this project. Mostly focusing on fabricating body panels and in parallel I am working with a Formula racecar builder to fabricate the final tube frame and integrate the engine and racing suspension.
    Stage 2 will be all about getting the car drivable, beginning initial suspension tuning, and also finalizing body panels. The fundamental aspects of the car should be in place at this time. Hopefully this stage will begin in early Q1 of next year.
    Late next year, I plan to start working on Stage 3. During this process the engine will be completely rebuilt and turbocharged, along with the more suspension adjustments to assure the power of the engine is effective. This step will be the game changer.
    Expect updates from me periodically.

Re: Si jugaste Need For Speed te va a gustar

One of our all-time favorite concept car from Ford remains the GT90. As a modern interpretation of the Ferrari-besting GT-40, the GT90 offered all of the early '90s angles we could stand along with a 750-horsepower V12 engine and a theoretical top speed of 235 miles per hour.

This is the kind of machine that middle-school day dreams are made of, and now Adam Pintek has set out to build a GT90 of his very own from scratch. Technically, the vehicle is simply a supercar with a striking resemblance to the old FoMoCo concept, but when Pintek is done, he should have a vehicle capable of besting some of the world's most legendary machines.

Over the past four years, Pintek has already hashed out around 80 percent of the body using molds designed to mimic the original design of the GT90, and he's currently partnered with a Formula race car builder to produce the chassis. The designer has chosen to forsake the big V12 for a forced-induction 6.2-liter V8. With two turbos serving up plenty of boost, Pintek is aiming for a whopping 1,000 horsepower. The mid-mounted engine will be bolted to a six-speed manual transmission that puts power to the rear wheels.

Pintek says that he hopes to see the vehicle in the final stages of development next two years.

My name is Adam Pintek. Welcome to my Project GT90 Supercar.
    Ever since I can remember, I have been addicted to supercars. Unfortunately, the price tag has gotten in the way of fulfilling my childhood dream of owning one. Then one day not too long ago, I thought to myself, “Why not just make my own?”
    I grew up in Porterville, Calif., where all my friends worked on cars. This was a great environment to ask questions and learn. And throughout high school and college I was always tweaking cars; doing fiberglass bodywork, engine swaps, and building turbo kits.

So, here we are, some 10 years later – after building some confidence in my knowledge in auto –I’m setting out to build my dream supercar from scratch. Literally.
    My goal is to build a supercar that will outperform a factory-built supercar from the likes of Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Lamborghini. Once complete, my car will have a mid-engine twin-turbocharged 6.2L V8, pushing approximately 1,000 horsepower to the ground through a custom tubular frame and 13-inch wide rear wheels – all of which will complement the aggressive look of the car’s design.
    Coming from NVIDIA, it’s somewhat appropriate that this entire project was inspired by a video game. Need For Speed 2 introduced me to the 1995 Ford GT90 concept supercar. I instantly fell in love. Inspired by a stealth bomber, the GT90 had a look that I have never seen before or to this day.

The GT90 concept never made it into the production line, which drove me to become obsessed with this car. The fact that even the most well-heeled car enthusiasts could not own one made the car that much more elite.

I am currently in Stage 1 of this project. Mostly focusing on fabricating body panels and in parallel I am working with a Formula racecar builder to fabricate the final tube frame and integrate the engine and racing suspension.
    Stage 2 will be all about getting the car drivable, beginning initial suspension tuning, and also finalizing body panels. The fundamental aspects of the car should be in place at this time. Hopefully this stage will begin in early Q1 of next year.
    Late next year, I plan to start working on Stage 3. During this process the engine will be completely rebuilt and turbocharged, along with the more suspension adjustments to assure the power of the engine is effective. This step will be the game changer.
    Expect updates from me periodically.

Comment

Del NFS II SE...

Lo tengo en Hot Wheels a ese auto jajaja.

Comment

Tremenda replica se mando el loco, me hubiera gustado ver mas fotos del chasis.

Comment

que capo,puedo ver a un tipo con una cochera con una docena de super autos,pero me va mucho mas lo que hace este loco,esta haciendo su propio super auto en el garage!

Comment

que animalada el gt90 por dios! v12 4turbos y 410km\h para 1995
            esta buena la replica, bastante rustica quedo, igual habria que ver cuando lo termine..

Comment

uf que animalada ese conjunto esperando al auto

Comment

Que limado!
                Ese NFS era el que venia la F50 y el Mclaren F1 no?

Comment

caño y un capo !!!

tambien esta en el gt2 !!!

Comment

Una re maza!

Me encanto che

Comment

polvo el gt90, me encantaaaaaa

Comment

Me acuerdo como me volaba la peluca este auto en el Need For Speed 2 SE y todas las cinemáticas que le habían hecho.

Era el 2do auto más rapido del juego, detrás del Mclaren F1 que era el 1ro.

P.D: Puta madre, por qué mierda no harán más juegos así..

Comment

Originally posted by Darío# View Post
                          Que limado!
                          Ese NFS era el que venia la F50 y el Mclaren F1 no?
                          Exacto! La F50 tenía en la cámara del interior el espejo central como en la vida real, terrible detalle. De Ford también estaba el Indigo, doblaba muy bien.

Comment

Como olvidarlo.

Comment

Jaaa q juego!!! me acuerdo que escribias ''pioneer'' en la pantalla principal y era un truco que creo que hacia los autos mas rapidos.. y despues habia otro que desbloqueabas un chevy bell air y un nascar...

muy buena la replica, hay mas fotos???

Comment

Working...
                              X