Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW M2 - Llego nomas

Bueno gente, simpre copy&paste.

The BMW M2 has been a long time coming. The German auto makers has kept the world dangling from a string concerning their latest MPowered creation. A few spy shots and testing videos have hit the internet along with very sparse details coming from BMW. So what exactly have we been waiting months for?

In today’s release BMW told us that the world would be receiving a turbo charged inline 6 cylinder engine capable of making 370 horsepower and 343 foot pounds of torque. That is a ton of power for such a little car. Remember how well the 335 horsepower 1 Series M Coupe performed. The M2 will feature an “overboost” option which increases torque output to 369 foot pounds. Launch control and a dual clutch automatic transmission make 0-60 times of 4.3 more than possible. Unfortunately, the M2’s top speed has been limited electronically to 155 miles per hour. That will disappear as soon as aftermarket tuners get their hands on the beast. If you’re more of the manual operator expect 0-60 times to bump in around 4.4 seconds.

BMW’s newest offering features a slew of M goodies. Mpowered brakes and electronic steering help to keep power under control with the aid of M spec rear diff. One of the coolest features of the M2 is its M Dynamic Mode. This selection will allow the driver to get in some great drift practice. The feature allows the vehicle’s wheels to spin with in safe parameters making corners fun to tackle.

The interior sports plenty of carbon fiber accents and high end Alcantra wrapped features. M badged seats, steering wheel, and gear selector. The standard Mpowered instrument cluster is still located due north of the driver. The dash mounted infotainment system features all the basic functions you would expect to find plus another amazing feature, built in GoPro controls. The driver can switch on a GoPro camera to record their battles against themselves and other drivers. Innovation that has been missing has now been found.

The M2’s exterior is just as exciting as the output of the engine. Staggerd 19 inch light weight wheels wrapped in high performance rubber can be found at all four corners. Exhaust exits through two pairs of polished exhaust tips that fill their cutouts quite nicely. The front end features giant air induction openings that allows plenty of cool air to be crammed into the engine bay. The vehicle’s stance is handled by adjustable M suspension.

Germany’s BMW have out done themselves once again with the M2. They effectively strung the world along and made us wait like drug addicts waiting to get our next fix. The throwback to two of its greats, the E30 M3 and the 2002 coupe, show that the M2 has no lack of heritage worked into it. I can’t wait to get behind the wheel of this German monster that was bred for true drivers. Don’t forget! You can order one of these sauerkraut fuel gokarts first thing tomorrow morning!

Fuente: http://bmwmblog.com/the-bmw-m2-has-l...kart-tomorrow/

------------------------

Llegará a estas latitudes, y si llega, cuanto ira a costar pensando en que el nuevo gobierno quiere (y todos lo deseamos) eliminar algunos impuestos para los autos importados.

Sinceramente, si tubiera guita suficiente, lo compraria sin dudas.

Re: BMW M2 - Llego nomas

Hasta ahora por lo que veo en las fotos, no tengo nada para criticarle.

Comment

lo unico que me hace ruido (ahora que lo veo con mas detenimiento), es la falta de la caja en H, si soy bastante purista en ese aspecto.

Comment

Muy lindo me gusto!

Comment

lo vi en el aeropuerto de lima en rojo, me encantó!!!

Comment

Q bestia!!! es hermoso!!

Comment

ahi por dios que bello

Comment

me dieron ganas de tenerlo...

despues me acuerdo que no tengo un peso partido al medio y se me pasa...

Comment

en negro y caja manual, puede ser????

Comment

...subi una foto hara como 2 meses ya...el que la quiera buscar creo que la pegue en el sub-foro de fotos de autos

en persona es mas lindo el M3 y ni hablar del M4, mas lindo todavia.
                    Last edited by Proctologo; 09-12-2015, 19:39.

Comment

muy lindo, lo unico que no me gusta mucho son las llantas
                      Originally posted by HKS View Post
                      en negro y caja manual, puede ser????
                      Originally posted by Joel_L79 View Post
                      lo unico que me hace ruido (ahora que lo veo con mas detenimiento), es la falta de la caja en H, si soy bastante purista en ese aspecto.
                      Muchachos, creo que lamentablemente las cajas en H son una especie en extincion.

Comment

Originally posted by marceloDC View Post
                        muy lindo, lo unico que no me gusta mucho son las llantas

Muchachos, creo que lamentablemente las cajas en H son una especie en extincion.

entonces no me compro una mierda !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah no lo que me gusta ese auto, madre de dios!

Comment

esta barbaro a mi gusto, me encanta

y hay colores mas lindos

Comment

En rojo es hermoso

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X