Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West point jueves 02/10/14 EN EL BURGER !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West point jueves 02/10/14 EN EL BURGER !!!!!!!!!!!

imagen

Comment

Las unicas 3 fotos que sube... tiene q estar su iava..... anda puto!

Comment

Otro que venia manejando serio como perro en bote....

Comment

Originally posted by shadowpucci View Post
          Otro que venia manejando serio como perro en bote....
          jajajaja malllllllllll venia re caliente con los boludos que la calle que viene paseando

- - - Updated - - -

subir gif

Comment

grande mato !! gracias por la foto !!! no voy mas a los west lpm me sale mas caro !!!! si no es la junta es la caja ! jajajajajajaja

Comment

Que miedo mete la foto de mi trompa... No lo habia visto asi nunca

Muy buenas fotos mato!

Comment

Originally posted by tormen View Post
                grande mato !! gracias por la foto !!! no voy mas a los west lpm me sale mas caro !!!! si no es la junta es la caja ! jajajajajajaja
                que te paso bolu ? volvieron a fondo ustedes o me parece jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

muy bueno todo!!! un capo mato con la camara loca esa que tenes !
                saludos

Comment

lpmmmmmm mato ahora que no pude ir llevas el IAVA????

Comment

Originally posted by oeste_sport View Post
                    que te paso bolu ? volvieron a fondo ustedes o me parece jajaja
                    hicimos desafio vti vs vectra . hicimos una tirada , y pipi corta por que habia autos en el carril de èl , yo paso y aflojo me pasa a fondo con leo el del gsi blanco y los salgo a correr como en 4ta a 210 de tablero bajo la 5ta y nada , vuelvo a intentar y nada . baje 4ta y andaba bien , probe los otros 3 cambios y joya . deje a pato y despues no entro 3ra ni 4ta . ni marcha atras . ahora directamente esta como trabada la selectora , por lo que hable con un pibe puede ser la horquilla adentro de la caja , que por suerte se puede ir desarmando sin bajarla aparentemente.

Comment

que garron !!! bueno anda contando como sigue todo bola !!!
                      suerte !

Comment

Originally posted by tormen View Post
                        hicimos desafio vti vs vectra . hicimos una tirada , y pipi corta por que habia autos en el carril de èl , yo paso y aflojo me pasa a fondo con leo el del gsi blanco y los salgo a correr como en 4ta a 210 de tablero bajo la 5ta y nada , vuelvo a intentar y nada . baje 4ta y andaba bien , probe los otros 3 cambios y joya . deje a pato y despues no entro 3ra ni 4ta . ni marcha atras . ahora directamente esta como trabada la selectora , por lo que hable con un pibe puede ser la horquilla adentro de la caja , que por suerte se puede ir desarmando sin bajarla aparentemente.

uuuuy que bajon, che que onda, quedaste tirado? igual estaba bueno el desafio, van fuerte los 2 tu vectra y el de pipi.

Che loco, gracias a todos, la pase re bien. Mato gracias por la foto, por que mi jermu no me creia que fui a un encuentro con los pibes jajajaja

Comment

Che loco, gracias a todos, la pase re bien. Mato gracias por la foto, por que mi jermu no me creia que fui a un encuentro con los pibes jajajaja [/QUOTE]

jajajajajajajaja tenes justificativo ahora leo ??? tampoco le digas que nos juntamos todas las semanas jajajaja
                          10 puntos el astra tuyo !!!!!

Comment

no por suerte me dejo volver a casa , es re putito este auto ,si no se rompe el motor se rompe la caja jajajaja , hasta ahora desarme donde va la 5ta y esta volada mal rarisimo , por que habia entrado joya no se escucho ni un ruido desde adentro. ahora compro el allen que me falta para seguir desarmando y veo que onda lo demas .

Comment

me perdi la accion del final.... pero muy bueno como siempre, me gusto ver gente que hacia rato no veia

Comment

Air Max Femme
                                & Femme Air Max
                                Cheap Sale Online!

Pas Cher Nike Air Max a modern day build of your medieval spring pole latheWhich is precisely why you need to join certainly one of the 2010 Race forever events. The harder research we are able to fund the more likely we have been to get cures for cancer. Research had led to some major advances in treatment such as tamoxifen for cancers of the breast and cisplatin for testicular cancer. Can it be all puffy and puckered in the seam like a Vatican Swiss Guard uniform? Because that what you need. Put any particular one back off. You want a jacket where the line Nike Air Max Femme from the shoulder for the sleeve is as smooth and uniform as you can without puckering. We've silly to believe that Google is actually doing anything illicit here, Nike Air Max Femme but you shouldn go ahead and take risk if you fundamentally distrust the corporation. Regardless, even SSL isn immune from exploitation, so opening one more vector for gov departments and also other ne to get into your laptop or computer is inherently risky. Should you a political dissident or a whistle blower, you should probably pass on this app completely.. Use an Image to Represent the Name An additional way to alter a long name, and make it more marketable in your consumers, is to use an image. As an alternative to shortening the name to something simpler, Basket Air Max Pas Cher look for ways the full company name could be represented by just just as one image. An example of this could be Nike, the shoe company. I see moms clip the carseat out from the car, then to the stroller, then in the house. Babies can spend an important amount of time in these carseats. If they are Nike Air Max 90 in the carseat, they're within a fixed position, and definately will often always tilt their scalp to 1 side or another. Air Max Femme Nike Air Max Soldes Nike Pas Cher Femmes Air Max

- - - Updated - - -

why is transportation minister mary polak wearing a nike capHe pled guilty to driving under the influence because, his lawyer explained, "With public officials, we expect these to own up to their mistakes and proper them." Yet Clymer had the gall to go to court the producer of his pick up truck, Air Max Homme Pas Cher along with the dealer he got it from, Nike Air Max 1 Soldes as they "somehow lost consciousness" as well as the truck "somehow produced a whopping smoke that filled the passenger cab." Yep: the dui accident wasn't his fault, but the truck's fault. The kind of guy you would like carrying a gun in the name of the law.""The specialty Nike Air Max Femme Soldes search results says Google Air Max Pas Cher Soldes should be made to range from the KinderStart site in their listings, reveal how its "Page Rank" system works, and outlay cash a lot of money since they are a competitor. They're saying by not being ranked higher on the internet, Bing is somehow infringing KinderStart's Constitutional to certainly free speech. Oakley's patented XYZ Optics technology optimizes the connection between lens geometry along with the as worn orientation from the lens for the wearer's eye. With precise geometric correction along three axes, the resulting lens minimizes distortion for those angles of view. The wrapped and raked lens configurations maximize peripheral protection against sun, wind and hazards encountered through the active wearer.. Good dental care does not require an excessive amount paste, and pea sized fluoridated toothpaste is enough. It is very important avoid brushing teeth too vigorously as it can certainly deteriorate your tooth structure. Air Max Homme It may also cause the gums to recede, exposing the main surface.. Air Max Soldes Femme Nike Air Max 90 France Air Max 90 Femme

- - - Updated - - -

the best way to set new year's resolutions by yourself along with your businessThe individual that drives this growing empire, Nigo, inpite of his positive results with all the USA crowd, has no Nike Air Max Femme promises to reside in US. He's got emphasized that if he previously to produce better Bapes, he'd to stay Japan where they can keep his face to face Pas Cher Air Max the pulse of both Europe and USA and translated it into his future Bapes. Wholesale Bapes might be a dream for a lot of, but look out for the newest designs Air Max Pas Cher Homme that will enthrall you on the next few years. And also the Tiger Woods sex scandal is emblematic of the condition. Sex addiction and fame (a lot of Woods' alleged mistresses have come forward to claim their 15 minutes of fame) are two types of counterfeit gods and they're only dead ends. I have a BA and MsEd degree from USC. Homme Air Max With this camp, girls Nike Air Max Soldes reach be involved in selection of activities, including riding horses, fishing, swimming, sailing, arts and crafts, sports and drama. There is certainly obviously any good petting zoo with goats, rabbits, chickens, calves and ducks. This traditional camp is located on Lake Fairlee and provides numerous activities to do. It is possible to grow chives, rosemary, mint, basil, and thyme. You need to use many of these inside kitchen for all of your different dishes. This may help you save thousands, because herbs with the grocery store cost far more than growing them yourself!.. If you do not feel beautiful with this report, then beauty advice and treatments will feel as if a quick fix and then you go back to the You that you're knowledgeable about. In British culture, (I'm a Brit) fairly never to be very tolerant of yourself, even for be considered a bit invalidating; modesty is simply overdone. However, this comment may be the truth. Air Max Homme Nike Air Max Pas Cher Pas Cher Nike Air Max

Comment

Working...
                                X