Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canibeat x JDMyard Meet (Sydney, Australia)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canibeat x JDMyard Meet (Sydney, Australia)

Yonas, one of the men behind JDM Yard, is the proud owner of this grey EG. It was one of the first K-swapped Civics in Australia and has been used in all sorts of motorsport including circuit and drag racing. The wheels on it have changed more times than we can count, and it’s always a crowd favourite.

At any meet there is bound to be one or two cars that stop the show, and on this particular day it was a crazy Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. All eyes were on it as it rolled into the car park. The sound alone was enough to have everyone’s attention. A set of ADV.1 wheels will be finding their way onto this car soon and we can’t wait to see it.

The US style of Honda modifying has influenced a few builds here in Australia. This EK on CCWs is one of the best examples rolling on Sydney streets.

Those who follow Canibeat closely may remember seeing this white DC5R looking exactly the same in an old post from the 2010 End of Year JDM Yard meet. It’s a long term build that we’re anxiously waiting to see completed. What you can’t easily see is the big budget progress happening underneath. So far the car sports a Mugen bodykit, carbon fibre doors, kevlar Bride Zeta III, STACK dash cluster and Endless brakes amongst other things. It’s one of the most focused Integras we’ve ever seen.

Aussie drift cars don’t always get the credit they deserve overseas… This S14a is one of the biggest crowd-pleasers everywhere it goes. It is owner built and maintained, and sees the track at every opportunity.

Those who came out on the day were treated to one of the biggest JDM Yard meets ever. No doubt there are bigger and better things to come in the near future.

Respuesta: Canibeat x JDMyard Meet (Sydney, Australia)

que lindos la mayoria usan cubiertas radiales tipo las toyo?

Comment

Que hermosos autos... igual, entre todos los japoneses, me quedo con el cobra

Comment

Hermosos todos el R32 blanco me encantó.

Comment

En la primera foto que esta la crx y la mx-5 parece que son de juguete jajaja, una locura, cada dia me gustan mas los nippones!!!

Comment

el silvia S15 blanco la rompe!

Comment

Si me dicen de elejir uno no podría decidir entre el S2000 amarelo, la RX7 negra ó el S15 blanco.

Comment

Working...
              X