This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw corrado azul + llantas doradas + 270whp0

If there's one thing about the European car scene I love- it's the quality of the cars. Projects are started and finished. Show cars are made into new show cars. Fast cars are made into faster cars. Stefan Preisler decided he want to dip his finger into every single category- and so we present to you, his VR6 Corrado.
    Easily the most noticeable characteristic of this car is the paint. That isn't an OEM VW color, many will notice right off the bat. This is Electrico Blue from the Fiat Grande Punto. On most cars- I hate blue. It's normally just a generally tacky looking color. There are few exceptions- Laguna Seca Blue and Nogaro blue being the most prevalent ones I can think of. Otherwise- your car has to be a pretty fine piece of automotive art work in order to pull it off. Stefan's Corrado does just that- and very well, might I add.
    Also noticeable are the small amount of bits that have been shaved- those being the side indicators and a shaved hatch and roof. The widened fenders set off the car and allow it to pull off a gorgeous static stance that's both drivable and looks great with super low profile tyres.
    Under the bonnet lies the all too familiar VR6 with- what's this- a blower?! Why yes- yes it is! Compliments of Z-Engineering! Adorned with this VR lies a lovely ZR2 kompressor pushing out a very respectable 270whp with an 8-bar Porsche 911 Turbo Fuel Pump and a 2.5" Fortex exhaust. I can just imagine what this lovely little 'rado must sound like flat out-supercharger whining like a 4 year old kid in a candy store, and VR screaming like a little girl in a haunted house- what a lovely combination.
    The golden kicks are definitely attention getters. Rocking a set of OEM Audi Speedline splits in 18x7.5, the Stefan goes for a nice OEM motorsport look, without breaking the bank. You may remember these wheels from a certain purple MKIII we featured that Alex also shot as well. These are quite popular across the pond- or so it seems.

Respuesta: Vw corrado azul + llantas doradas + 270whp0

esta llena de swirls.

Comment

Originally posted by EduGol View Post
      esta llena de swirls.

Y le falta plancha

Comment

esta hermoso!siempre me gusto el corrado

Comment

Creo que tuve un orgasmo. Hermosooooooooooo

Comment

yo quierooo

Comment

no llego a williams.......................................... ...lalalalal

Comment

excelenteeeee me caga d gusto el corrado, no se ve muchoo

Comment

Subaru wanna be

Comment

No me va esa combinacion de azul y amarillo en un volkswagen , pero a pesar de eso orgasmico

Comment

q lindo bicho no comparto ni el color ni las llantas.. pero es un auto hermoso

PD: hace cosa de 3 semanas aprox, vi 2 corrados x la martinez...

Comment

Originally posted by Strik3R View Post
                        q lindo bicho no comparto ni el color ni las llantas.. pero es un auto hermoso

PD: hace cosa de 3 semanas aprox, vi 2 corrados x la martinez...
                        Sabia que habia uno aca en bs as gris que le metieron un 1.8T y la inyeccion la estaba haciendo b2teach... El otro ni ideaaaaa, sabia que habia otro rojo en salta capaz se vino para estos pagos

Comment

Originally posted by - Christian - View Post
                          Sabia que habia uno aca en bs as gris que le metieron un 1.8T y la inyeccion la estaba haciendo b2teach... El otro ni ideaaaaa, sabia que habia otro rojo en salta capaz se vino para estos pagos

las 2 estaban en una misma casa... una estaba desarmada.. se ve q la estaban arreglando o algo parecido.. le faltaban algunos paneles... y cosas asi...

Comment

Working...
                          X