X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Para lo degustadores de los buenos autos!!! Monterey 2011 PART 1/3

This LP670-4 was the first real spot of the day

I always love seeing the classics on the road, like this Ferrari 250

This Morgan Aero Supersport was at the Pacific Grove show/parade on Lighthouse Ave. I saw this very car on the way in to Monterey but didn’t get a good shot of it

Still not sure what this car was all about. The extra S was grafted on the badge. Looked good apart from the wheels though

A mosquito hood ornament… Not sure which car this was attached to, I think it might’ve been an old MG TD or something.

Can never get enough of the Gullwing

Still not sure this car was real. I’ve heard mixed reviews. Looked great though!

After the Lighthouse Avenue show it was off to Ocean Ave in Carmel to watch the endless parade of nice cars coming through.

Another classic Ferrari 250 variant, I think this one is an SWB of some sort

Red 360 Challenge stradale with another one just behind it, and behind that was a Ferrari Lusso, one of my personal favorite classic Ferrari’s.

I love the color combo on this car.

Ferrari Lusso

One of many 458′s present this weekend

Rolls Royce “China Eye” (I’m not a racist, that’s what they called it) Drophead parked just behind the 458

Ford GT with ugly rims and generally ugly modifications from Phoenix

The only 599 GTO I saw this weekend that I got decent photos of sadly

After seeing a small parade of Veyrons slip down a side street I was disappointed to see just this one drive by closer to me.

There were lots of SLS’s out this weekend, I was pretty ok with that

After showing on Lighthouse Ave all the cars come through for a parade up Ocean Avenue. These old ambulances were the leaders of the parade

Personal favorite of mine but I’m a little biased.

All the cars lined up before the actual parade sets off.

Monterey brings a great variety of exotics

Not sure if this C-type was real or not

There must have been at least 100 F430s in Monterey this weekend

Pretty tastefully modified 458

I <3 Miura's

FUENTE: Otis Blank Monterey 2011 – Day 1

Respuesta: Para lo degustadores de los buenos autos!!! Monterey 2011 PART 1/3

increible....pase un dia por Monterrey (no habia desfile de autos jejeje)....pero es un pueblo chico, y precioso.

que naves....

muy bueno Christian, cual es la fuente, para ver mas ?

Comment

dios que cosa de locos...que de fierros

Comment

cuanta belleza nene!!!

Comment

exelente!!!!

Comment

buen post !! altas fotos, las ferras una mas linda que la otra !!

Comment

Increible, se me cae la baba mal... Q pobre q somos todos por favor jeje...

Comment

no el miura que hermosooo!!!! como em gusta ese auto
                PD:le pintaria el zocalo gris oscuro jajajajajaja!!!

Comment

Comment

Q post te mandaste loco!! Excelentes fotos! Uno mas bueno q el otro

Si bien hay autos mucho mejores, superiores y mas exclusivos.. Este me dejo con la boca abierta :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Y el Miura bueno.. Sin palabras, se me hace agua la boca...

Comment

Naaa ver estos fierros hace mal

Comment

Me sumo a BarracasGTI.. el que más me llamó la atención es ese Mercedes Benz

Comment

Working...
                        X