No announcement yet.

Una FOTO por dia, SOLO 1/4 de milla!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Una FOTO por dia, SOLO 1/4 de milla!

Comment

subir imagenes gratis

Comment

Comment

me voy a copar y voy a empezar a subir

Comment

Comment

sarpadas fotos gracias!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nachim View Post

Hay mas datos de este?

Comment

tiene parabrisa termico che!

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140218/NHRA/140219823

Comment

John Force Racing has always revolved around Funny Cars. Our NHRA history has been written with them and our future is marked with them, so bringing a Top Fuel dragster into our pits has been something very new and very exciting for our teams, drivers and fans.
                              I still feel extremely blessed every day to have the opportunity to compete in a Top Fuel dragster, and I want nothing more than to bring home the first ever Top Fuel win in John Force Racing history.
                              I have always had a love for Top Fuel dragsters. I remember being a kid, watching Eddie Hill and Kenny Bernstein from the stands and thinking how fast and fierce those race cars were. I drove Super Comp and A-Fuel, competing around my school schedule, and I could never wait to get out to the track. I loved feeling like part of a team, and I especially loved having fans who were little kids.
                              Making the transition into a Top Fuel dragster seemed natural after my years of experience in Super Comp and A-Fuel. I would never be opposed to the idea of jumping into a Funny Car to see how different the two feel, but as of right now, the dragster category is my home.
                              Driving a Top Fuel car is one of the most indescribable feelings ever! No words can even begin to define the power and speeds you feel when driving these cars. One of the best ways to describe it is by how violent the launch is. I like my belts pulled tight in my car. I'll have my crew guys pull my belts so I can't budge in my seat. Taking a full breath is not even possible because there's not enough room for my lungs to fully expand under the belts. But, when I step on the throttle, my body feels like it has been thrown backwards against a wall.
                              The adrenaline rush is fueled by all the emotions you feel in those few, quick seconds. You feel nervous and excited, but more than anything, driven.
                              The only disappointment I've ever had about driving a Top Fuel car was never being able to compete against to my dad. My dad introduced me to NHRA Drag Racing. He taught me everything I know about the sport, especially how to drive. He has been down every racetrack. He's been upside down and on fire countless times, but is the key person in the winningest motorsports team ever and one of the winningest sports teams of all time. He is proof that going after any dream is possible no matter what obstacles are in your way. His passion has taught me how to always stay motivated and go after my dreams. He is the one person I have always continued to look up to and have always wanted to line up next to on the racetrack.
                              Luckily for me, I got my wish.

After the holidays, John Force Racing teams head to West Palm Beach, Fla. to do some testing before the season starts. After two rounds on Saturday, the sun was setting and all the teams were getting ready to pull up for the final round. I remember my dad rushing up to me and asking what I thought about racing him to end the Pro Winter Warm-Up. As insane as it sounded, I was beyond thrilled and completely on board.
                              Pulling up to the starting line I could hear the announcer tell the crowds a Top Fuel car would be racing a Funny Car. Canopy closed and helmet on, I could hear the crowds cheer. Theoretically, my car should get the win and light the boards, but I also had to consider that the 16-time Funny Car Champion was in the lane beside me. Either way, my dad and I both decided it would be exciting for the fans and definitely something special for us.
                              My heart was pounding and the nerves were rushing through me as my crew chief gave the OK to start the car. I was more nervous than at the first round of the Pomona Winternationals in my rookie year. After my burnout, I put the car in reverse and was kind of taken back by how dark it had become. The sky was black, but the track was lit with stadium lights. Backing up, I remember looking into the lane next to me and as the smoke softened I could see my dad's red, green and white Castrol GTX Funny Car in the right lane. I had seen that car at home on TV as a kid and I had been in the stands cheering him on over the years, but I had never had him in the lane next to me.
                              Pulling up to stage we both went in, lit the bulbs and waited for the tree to come down. This was a big moment for me. It was an opportunity to have some fun next to my dad and is something I will probably never have the chance to do again. This man taught me everything about driving and I was now going to use it all against him!
                              Amber lit up the black sky and we both stepped on the throttle hoping to get to the other end first. After about 60 feet I could feel the tires hazing and knew I wouldn't be making it down there first. As I lifted, I could see my dad's Funny Car fly past me and light up the scoreboards. Coasting down the track I was still buzzing with excitement. Even though I got beat, it was one of the craziest experiences of my life. I had just raced my dad, the champ, and that is something that I will never forget.

Comment

subefotos

Comment

Working...
                                X